Work Permit

Any student within the ages of fourteen and eighteen years of age who wishes to obtain employment must first acquire working papers.  This application may be printed, signed by a parent or guardian and returned to the high school main office by the student along with documentation showing proof of age (birth certificate, passport, or driver’s license).  The student will be required to sign the working card before the issuing officer at that time.

If you have any questions, please contact the high school office 717-872-9520.