Penn Manor High School is excited to announce that in early May, we will begin a series of events to celebrate the Class of 2020. You will be able to follow along on the high school website and the district Twitter feed. Seniors and families, please check the high school website daily during the month of May to hear well wishes from a variety of groups that have worked with students and supported them throughout their educational careers.
Here is a tentative list of groups and organizations that will be participating in the recognition of the class of 2020:
- The Class of 2020 Class Officers
- Lancaster Online
- Penn Manor Education Association
- Penn Manor Alumni Association
- Local Businesses
- Penn Manor Clubs and Co-curricular Activities
- Penn Manor Music Department
- Penn Manor Theater
- The Families of Penn Manor
- Penn Manor Counselors
- Penn Manor High School Faculty and Staff
- Penn Manor Elementary Staff and PTOs
- Penn Manor Education Foundation
In addition, more information will be coming for the following scheduled events:
- Penn Manor Sports Awards Ceremony
- Senior Awards Ceremony
Seniors, you can be actively involved in the following ways:
- Submit your picture and post-secondary plans for the Senior Slideshow – See the email from Mrs. Marsh.
- Submit a picture to be posted on Lancaster Online – see the email from Mrs. Andes. Photo submission begins April 30.
- Submit a short video to share with your teachers and classmates – see the email sent on April 27 from Kaitlyn Stauffer and your class officers.