We are a few weeks away from our Spring Keystone Exams. There are two major changes that were made from the Winter Keystone Exams. The first is that we will have fewer testing days. The second is that we will be alternating the schedule.
Testing Days will be May 15 – May 19:
- May 15/16: Algebra/Literature – 7:40 – 10:30
- May 17/18: Literature/Biology – 7:40 – 10:15
- May 19: Biology – using a schedule within a schedule for students that had to take all three exams
- May 22: Keystone Make ups begin
Block Schedule Rotation for May 15 – 18:
- May 15: Blocks 1, 3, 2, 4
- May 16: Blocks 2, 3, 1, 4
- May 17: Blocks 1, 3, 2, 4
- May 18: Blocks 2, 3, 1, 4
Students will receive specific emails with the tests they are taking, testing dates, and testing locations.
Juniors and Seniors that are not testing will be permitted to arrive at school at the end of the testing block each day as long as they are in good standing and have transportation.
Freshmen and Sophomores not testing will report to their Friday Flex locations.
Schedules and room assignments for flex will be posted in grade level google classrooms.
A video containing Keystone information for students will be shown during a flex block when we get closer to the testing date.