Spring Semester schedules start Monday January 23. Don’t forget After School Intervention sessions are available. Don’t get behind, stay ahead by staying after school!
- Have you ever heard the term “work smarter, not harder”? In these After School Intervention (ASI) sessions your child will learn some tricks and tips that will allow them to get the maximum results from their efforts. It is the start of a new marking period and why prepare them with some of those tools to help them get the second semester off to a strong start?
- These support will be done on Wednesdays during After School Intervention time. (3:00 – 4:00 pm.)
- Each week during February we will be featuring a different topic:
- February 1, 2023: Time Management
- February 8, 2023: Organization
- February 15, 2023: Planning and Prioritizing
- February 22, 2023: Academic Stress Management
- Each session starts with a group activity of tricks and tips to help the student. The second half of the session will be working 1:1 with students on these skills.
- Use the link below to sign up for which session you would like for your high school student to attend. Each Monday in February the student will receive a reminder email and the link to sign up for that Wednesday’s ASI.
Meet the Teacher Night– PMHS is holding the second semester “Meet the Teacher Night” on Thursday, January 26, 2023. This event is an open house format. The teachers are excited to share the great things they have planned for the students for the second semester.
Winter Formal– The Winter Formal is almost here. This year’s dance will have a Fairytale theme for all the princes and princesses out there. The dance will take place on Saturday, January 28th in the high school cafeteria from 6-9 pm. Students must buy their tickets in advance. They will be on sale during lunches the week of January 23rd and the cost is $10. If you are bringing a guest from outside of Penn Manor High school, be sure to complete a guest form from the office. All proceeds from the dance will go directly to local charities. Dress is semi-formal. We hope to see everyone there!