On Tuesday, November 17th at 7PM, the counseling department is hosting a college preparatory event to help you and your parent/guardian learn how to make SMART decisions about career and college choices by using a fun, interactive web based tool. If you would like to attend this event with your parent please email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space in the workshop.
Here are some things that you will take away by attending the SMART Borrowing workshop sponsored by PHEAA:
1. How to avoid over borrowing
2. See salaries in your chosen career path
3. Compare your overall costs for different schools
4. Get an estimate of what your student loan payment could be
5. Calculate your future monthly payment
Please remember you and your parent/guardian will need to attend with a student laptop to participate in the workshop. Limited spaces are available and by email confirmation only.