PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
JUNE 3, 2015, DAY 5
- AP Psychology students must email Ms. Vita by Thursday 3pm or drop the course by this Friday, June 5. All drops must occur by the end of the week.
- This is a reminder to any student signed up to take the June ACT here at Penn Manor. The ACT will take place on June 13th here at the High School. Doors will open at 7am and the sooner you get here the sooner you will be able to finish up. Please plan to enter through the Central Complex entrance and bring a number 2 pencil. If you have any questions please visit the counseling office.
- Attention Freshmen Track & Field members: Any student who participated on the freshmen track & field team and was unable to attend the end of the year picnic should stop in the athletic office to pick up your certificate.
- Summer checkout in the library has begun. Stop by the library this week to checkout books for the entire summer.
- 2015/2016 AP CHEMISTRY STUDENTS Please see Mr. McGlynn by June 5th if you have not picked up your summer assignment.
- There will be a “Meet the Coaches” night on Monday, June 8th in the High School Cafeteria at 6:00 pm for any girl interested in trying out for the basketball team next year. This meeting is for players and their parents We would like to introduce all the coaches and go over summer and program details.