PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
JUNE 2, 2015, DAY 4
- Attention Freshmen Track & Field members: Any student who participated on the freshmen track & field team and was unable to attend the end of the year picnic should stop in the athletic office to pick up your certificate.
- Summer checkout in the library has begun. Stop by the library this week to checkout books for the entire summer.
- 2015/2016 AP CHEMISTRY STUDENTS Please see Mr. McGlynn by June 5th if you have not picked up your summer assignment.
- There will be a “Meet the Coaches” night on Monday, June 8th in the High School Cafeteria at 6:00 pm for any girl interested in trying out for the basketball team next year. This meeting is for players and their parents We would like to introduce all the coaches and go over summer and program details.
- Attention any student in need of community service hours. The Conestoga Swim team is looking for volunteers on Saturday, July 18th to help with a Divisional Meet. They are in need of volunteers from 7am-12noon or from 12noon-5pm. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Beth Fulmer at 371-7242.