PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 29, 2015, DAY 2
- All students signed up for AP Psychology next year should attend a meeting in the cafeteria on Monday, June 1st at the start of second block. Again, there is a mandatory meeting for AP Psychology students Monday 9:15am – which is the start of second block.
- The boys volleyball team travels to Mechanicsburg tomorrow, Saturday, for a 1 p.m. match against Parkland for the State Quarterfinals. Get your friends together, carpool, and come cheer on your boys!
- FCA also wants to extend an invitation to anyone grades 9-12. Saturday, May 30th from 5:30-10pm at Manor Church we will be joining in a “Power through YOUth night” There will be games, worship, a message, fellowship, and students from several other schools. If you are interested, please come out and join us.
- Wishing you would’ve bought a yearbook? It’s not too late! We have several extra books for sale. You may purchase your yearbook at lunch, in the main office, or in room 345 during block 3 for $80. Get one before they’re sold out!
- Students from Spain and France are coming to Lancaster County this summer and need American host families. If you are interested in hosting a Spanish or French student for several weeks this summer, please see Mrs. Klingaman in room 210 for more information.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.