PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 28, 2015, DAY 1
- There is NO golf meeting tonight.
- Congrats to the boys volleyball team on their 3-0 win last night to advance to the State Quarterfinals. The Quarters will be played Saturday against Parkland, the #2 team in the state. Cheer your boys to victory Saturday!
- Attention 2015/2016 AP Chemistry Students: Please report to room 406 anytime during 3rd block Friday may 29th to receive your books and summer work.
- FCA also wants to extend an invitation to anyone grades 9-12. Saturday, May 30th from 5:30-10pm at Manor Church we will be joining in a “Power through YOUth night” There will be games, worship, a message, fellowship, and students from several other schools. If you are interested, please come out and join us.
- Wishing you would’ve bought a yearbook? It’s not too late! We have several extra books for sale. You may purchase your yearbook at lunch, in the main office, or in room 345 during block 3 for $80. Get one before they’re sold out!
- Students from Spain and France are coming to Lancaster County this summer and need American host families. If you are interested in hosting a Spanish or French student for several weeks this summer, please see Mrs. Klingaman in room 210 for more information.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.