PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 27, 2015, DAY 6
- Attention current NHS Members: The Staff of Marticville Middle is in need of refs for Sports Day Thursday, May 28. If you are a Marticville alum and are interested in this volunteer opportunity, contact Mrs. McKnight at Marticville. Please Read the NHS blog for details about this volunteer opportunity.
- Good luck to the boys volleyball team tonight as they take on LaSalle College High School in the first round of states. The match is at 7 p.m. at Wilson High School.
- Attention Serteen members: Our end of year ice cream social will be held tomorrow during homeroom in the cafeteria. Please report to your homeroom teacher first and then join us to celebrate. You may bring ice cream toppings and invite prospective members to this event. See you there!
- Attention all girls interested in playing for the volleyball team: The Penn Manor Girls’ Volleyball Team will be hosting its final spring open gym this Wednesday, May 27th from 6:00PM to 8:00PM in the high school’s East Gym. All girls interested in playing for the team are asked to attend, or notify Coach Joyce if you cannot participate. Information about summer volleyball opportunities will be available at this open gym.
- Attention Sophomores: If you sold subs, this is just a reminder that pick up is Wednesday, the 27th at 2:15 in the central complex. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Basile or Mrs. Marsh in the counseling office.
- Attention all new and returning members of the Penn Manor Marching Unit. Our kick-off meeting will be held tonight at 6:30 pm in the High School Auditorium for both parents and students. If you are interested in joining the marching band or color guard, plan to attend the meeting or see Mr. Johnson.
- Attention FCA! Our last meeting of the year will be held Wednesday morning on May 27th. Please join us to celebrate the end of the school year and Him. FCA also wants to extend an invitation to anyone grades 9-12. Saturday, May 30th from 5:30-10pm at Manor Church we will be joining in a “Power through YOUth night” There will be games, worship, a message, fellowship, and students from several other schools. If you are interested, please come out and join us.
- Wishing you would’ve bought a yearbook? It’s not too late! We have several extra books for sale. You may purchase your yearbook at lunch, in the main office, or in room 345 during block 3 for $80. Get one before they’re sold out!
- Students from Spain and France are coming to Lancaster County this summer and need American host families. If you are interested in hosting a Spanish or French student for several weeks this summer, please see Mrs. Klingaman in room 210 for more information.
- What are you doing this summer? If you are interested in Jewelry Making, Graphic Arts, or Web Design stop in the counseling office to pick up information about programs being held on the campus of Millersville University! Make the most of your summer!
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- Attention any student in need of community service hours. The Conestoga Swim team is looking for volunteers on Saturday, July 18th to help with a Divisional Meet. They are in need of volunteers from 7am-12noon or from 12noon-5pm. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Beth Fulmer at 371-7242.