PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 21, 2015, DAY 3
- Students from Spain and France are coming to Lancaster County this summer and need American host families. If you are interested in hosting a Spanish or French student for several weeks this summer, please see Mrs. Klingaman in room 210 for more information.
- Congratulations to the boys volleyball team on advancing to the District finals by beating Central Dauphin 3-1 last night. The boys will play Central York for the District title Friday night at 7:30 at Dallastown. Come out and support your Comets!
- Attention Juniors: Your Senior portraits are coming up! You are all scheduled for a portrait appointment! The appointments start on Thursday, May 21st and end on Friday, May 29th. If you do not know when you’re scheduled, please see the list hanging outside the main office! Don’t miss your appointment!
- Attention Track and Field Team. Please turn your uniform in this week to Coach Myers in room 309 to avoid an obligation.
- Students interested in participating on the Boys or Girls Cross Country teams are asked to attend a brief meeting in the cafeteria immediately after school on Thursday. Students unable to attend the meeting may pick up information in the Athletic Director’s office.
- Students interested in participating on the Boys or Girls Cross Country teams are asked to attend a brief meeting in the cafeteria immediately after school of Thursday, May 21st. Students unable to attend the meeting may pick up information in the Athletic Director’s office.
- If you are interested in participating in simulated crime scene investigation while experimenting with DNA analysis, alternate light source and fingerprint lifting along with other forensic techniques please plan to check out Discover Forensics Camp. The camp is being held July 30 and 31st at Central Penn College in Summerdale, PA. For more information please stop by the Counseling Office.
- Attention Seniors…thanks for sending in your pictures and after graduation plans for the Celebrate PM Seniors slide presentation to be shown at graduation. If you haven’t sent yours in there is still time. The deadline for submitting your picture and info is now May 26. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this! Orange fliers are available on the main office counter or email your picture and info to CelebratePMSeniors@gmail.com.
- Attention students that took a dual enrollment course this spring, please bring your final grade to the counseling office, so it can be entered in your final transcript. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Marsh in the counseling office.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.