PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 19, 2015, DAY 1
- Attention girls interested in volleyball: This week’s Wednesday open gym is CANCELED. Please consider joining us on Wednesday at Dallastown High School at 6PM to support our hard-working Penn Manor Boys’ Volleyball team.
- Congratulations to all of the Track and Field team members who competed in the District Championships this past weekend. Jordan Hess qualified for the State Championship, the girls 4×100 relay team consisting of Kirsten Gibson, Sarah Stackhouse, Victoria Martin, and Aniah Washington broke the school record that had stood for 30 years.
- Congratulations to the boys volleyball team on winning their quarterfinal match in Districts 3-0 against Governor Mifflin and qualifying for States. They play Central Dauphin in the semifinals of Districts tomorrow evening at 6 p.m. at Dallastown. Come support your team!
- Attention sophomores and freshmen fundraising teams: Please remember that you need to turn in your Penn Manor mug fundraiser money to the counseling office by THIS THURSDAY MORNING at 8 AM. That is May 21. Prizes can not be awarded until money has been submitted.
- Attention Juniors: Your Senior portraits are coming up! You are all scheduled for a portrait appointment! The appointments start on Thursday, May 21st and end on Friday, May 29th. If you do not know when you’re scheduled, please see the list hanging outside the main office! Don’t miss your appointment!
- If you ordered a yearbook but still haven’t picked it up, please come to room 345 during block 3 this week to claim your book! Thank you!
- Any student who received an invitation to referee at Marticville Middle School’s Sports Days should email your availability to Mrs. McKnight at Marticville as soon as possible.
- Attention Track and Field Team. Please turn your uniform in this week to Coach Myers in room 309 to avoid an obligation.
- Internship students be sure to meet with Mr. Basile this week in the west gym office before thursday at 200pm. All materials should be signed.
- Students interested in participating on the Boys or Girls Cross Country teams are asked to attend a brief meeting in the cafeteria immediately after school on Thursday. Students unable to attend the meeting may pick up information in the Athletic Director’s office.
- If you are interested in participating in simulated crime scene investigation while experimenting with DNA analysis, alternate light source and fingerprint lifting along with other forensic techniques please plan to check out Discover Forensics Camp. The camp is being held July 30 and 31st at Central Penn College in Summerdale, PA. For more information please stop by the Counseling Office.
- Attention Seniors…thanks for sending in your pictures and after graduation plans for the Celebrate PM Seniors slide presentation to be shown at graduation. If you haven’t sent yours in there is still time. The deadline for submitting your picture and info is now May 26. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this! Orange fliers are available on the main office counter or email your picture and info to CelebratePMSeniors@gmail.com.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- Attention Seniors: If you will be attending any college after HS you will need a final transcript SENT TO that COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY. You must request that Penn Manor sends a final transcript through WWW.PARCHMENT.COM