PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 18, 2015, DAY 6
- Attention Juniors: Your Senior portraits are coming up! You are all scheduled for a portrait appointment! The appointments start on Thursday, May 21st and end on Friday, May 29th. If you do not know when you’re scheduled, please see the list hanging outside the main office! Don’t miss your appointment!
- If you ordered a yearbook but still haven’t picked it up, please come to room 345 during block 3 this week to claim your book! Thank you!
- Any student who received an invitation to referee at Marticville Middle School’s Sports Days should email your availability to Mrs. McKnight at Marticville as soon as possible, please. Thank you.
- Attention Track and Field Team. Please turn your uniform in this week to Coach Myers in room 309 to avoid an obligation.
- If you are interested in participating in simulated crime scene investigation while experimenting with DNA analysis, alternate light source and fingerprint lifting along with other forensic techniques please plan to check out Discover Forensics Camp. The camp is being held July 30 and 31st at Central Penn College in Summerdale, PA. For more information please stop by the Counseling Office.
- Attention students that took a dual enrollment course this spring, please bring your final grade to the counseling office, so it can be entered in your final transcript. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Marsh in the counseling office.
- Attention work study seniors – please pick up your final evaluation sheet today. It is due back to the main office by May 20. This is a requirement for the course. Also – the last day for time sheets is May 20 as well. Again – work study final evaluation forms are due by May 20. Please pick them up in the main office ASAP.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- Attention any student in need of community service hours. The Conestoga Swim team is looking for volunteers on Saturday, July 18th to help with a Divisional Meet. They are in need of volunteers from 7am-12noon or from 12noon-5pm. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Beth Fulmer at 371-7242.