PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 15, 2015, DAY 5
- Attention students that took a dual enrollment course this spring, please bring your final grade to the counseling office, so it can be entered in your final transcript. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Marsh in the counseling office.
- Please plan to arrive at the Marriott at 5:00. Parking is included at the King Street Garage – you will need to SAVE THE TICKET that you receive as you enter the garage! When you arrive upstairs and check in, you will show us that garage entry ticket, and we will give you a voucher so that you do not need to pay when you leave the garage at the end of the night. Please arrive as close to 5:00 as possible – so that we have plenty of time to get everyone checked in, take photos, and be seated at the appropriate table in time for dinner to begin promptly.
- Attention work study seniors – please pick up your final evaluation sheet today. It is due back to the main office by May 20. This is a requirement for the course. Also – the last day for time sheets is May 20 as well. Again – work study final evaluation forms are due by May 20. Please pick them up in the main office ASAP.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- Attention Juniors planning to attend full day CTC during the 15-16 school year. You are required to present your graduation project prior to attending CTC. You will present your project at your CTC IEP meeting or on May 15. The May 15 presentation schedule is posted outside the counseling office. Questions or if you need a time slot to present see your school counselor.
- Attention Seniors…thanks for sending in your pictures and after graduation plans for the Celebrate PM Seniors slide presentation to be shown at graduation. If you haven’t sent yours in there is still time. The deadline for submitting your picture and info is now May 26. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this! Orange fliers are available on the main office counter or email your picture and info to CelebratePMSeniors@gmail.com.