PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 14, 2015, DAY 4
- Attention Seniors: All books checked out to seniors are due back this Friday, May 15th in the library.
- Any student interested in trying out for football that missed the Tuesday meeting see Coach Brubaker or Coach O’Neill in weight room today after school.
- Attention students that took a dual enrollment course this spring, please bring your final grade to the counseling office, so it can be entered in your final transcript. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Marsh in the counseling office.
- Attention work study seniors – please pick up your final evaluation sheet today. It is due back to the main office by May 20. This is a requirement for the course. Also – the last day for time sheets is May 20 as well. Again – work study final evaluation forms are due by May 20. Please pick them up in the main office ASAP.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- Attention Juniors planning to attend full day CTC during the 15-16 school year. You are required to present your graduation project prior to attending CTC. You will present your project at your CTC IEP meeting or on May 15. The May 15 presentation schedule is posted outside the counseling office. Questions or if you need a time slot to present see your school counselor.
- Attention SENIORS! Be a STAR at graduation! Participate in Celebrate PM Seniors–a Grey Zone production to celebrate the after graduation plans of EVERY graduating senior! We want YOU to be a part of it! Pick up your Orange Flyer in homeroom this week or pick up a flyer in room 207 or the Main Office. All you do is email us a picture of yourself and submit your after-graduation plans! It is FREE to participate and only $5 if you want a copy of the entire production!! Don’t miss out on this chance to be part of a great 2015 memento!
- Attention Seniors: If you will be attending any college after HS you will need a final transcript SENT TO that COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY. You must request that Penn Manor sends a final transcript through WWW.PARCHMENT.COM