PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
MAY 11, 2015, DAY 1
- Attention work study seniors – please pick up your final evaluation sheet today. It is due back to the main office by May 20. This is a requirement for the course. Also – the last day for time sheets is May 20 as well. Again – work study final evaluation forms are due by May 20. Please pick them up in the main office ASAP.
- Congratulations to the Track and Field Team for their strong performances at the LL League Championships. Lindsey Lord was the League Champion in the 3200!
- Good luck to the boys volleyball team as they take on Cocalico tonight in the League semifinals. The match will be played at Garden Spot at 7:30 p.m.
- Stop by the library this week to get a book to read while in Homeroom or Keystone testing. Remember, no electronic devices are permitted during test taking.
- Planning to attend CTC? Need help paying for your uniform or supplies? Stop by the counseling office to pick up financial aid application. Financial aid applications are due to back to the counseling office by June 5. Questions see your school counselor.
- There will be a meeting in the weight room at 2:15 pm on Tuesday for all boys wanting to try out for the football team. Again, all boys wanting information on football and tryouts should go to the weightroom Tuesday at 2:15 pm to talk to Coach Brubaker.
- If you are interested in Fine Art or Graphic and Interactive Design and would like to participate in a summer camp at Millersville University please stop by the counseling office to get additional information on how to apply.
- Have you ever thought of becoming an Architect? If so The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C is offering a three-week intense workshop geared for high school students with an interest in sampling architectural studies at the university level. Make Washington D.C your classroom this summer. For more information see your School Counselor. The deadline for applications is May 15th.
- Attention Juniors planning to attend full day CTC during the 15-16 school year. You are required to present your graduation project prior to attending CTC. You will present your project at your CTC IEP meeting or on May 15. The May 15 presentation schedule is posted outside the counseling office. Questions or if you need a time slot to present see your school counselor.
- Attention Seniors: Congratulations to the Post Prom Drawing winners! Courtney Leaman and Morgan Martzall each won a free ticket to the Post Prom. Jordan Sproul is the winner of a free ticket to the Prom. Thank you to all seniors who participated in Mrs. Kirk’s raffle. Seniors, please thank all your parents who are working hard to make the Post Prom one of your favorite Penn Manor memories. Winners: Please see Mrs. Reiner in the main office to collect your prize.
- Attention Seniors: Post prom will take place at the High School following the prom on Friday, May 15th. Please remember that you do not need to attend the prom in order to come to post prom, but you will need a ticket. Post prom tickets will be on sale in the cafeteria at all lunches starting May 4th and continuing through May 12th. The cost of the ticket is $10 per person. Tickets will also be on sale before and after school in the main office for CTC seniors. See Mrs. Reiner. Doors will open at the East Gym at 11 pm. It is not too late to hand in your Memory Lane poster. Come strike it rich in the casino. Challenge your classmates to some friendly competition. Or simply enjoy hanging out with friends until the wee hours of the morning. Lots of fun… great food and prizes… wear your best Beach Party attire. See you there!
- Attention SENIORS! Be a STAR at graduation! Participate in Celebrate PM Seniors–a Grey Zone production to celebrate the after graduation plans of EVERY graduating senior! We want YOU to be a part of it! Pick up your Orange Flyer in homeroom this week or pick up a flyer in room 207 or the Main Office. All you do is email us a picture of yourself and submit your after-graduation plans! It is FREE to participate and only $5 if you want a copy of the entire production!! Don’t miss out on this chance to be part of a great 2015 memento!
- Seniors—if you have been accepted to a college you must request that your final transcript be sent! Log into Parchment TODAY and request that your transcript be sent to the school you will be attending. Choose “Next Grading Period” when making your request. This will ensure that your transcripts will be sent as soon as your grades are finalized.
- Attention Seniors: If you will be attending any college after HS you will need a final transcript SENT TO that COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY. You must request that Penn Manor sends a final transcript through WWW.PARCHMENT.COM
- Attention any student in need of community service hours. The Conestoga Swim team is looking for volunteers on Saturday, July 18th to help with a Divisional Meet. They are in need of volunteers from 7am-12noon or from 12noon-5pm. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Beth Fulmer at 371-7242.