PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 16, 2015, DAY 2
• Scholastic Book orders are due this Friday, April 17th by the end of the day. Please turn in your order forms at the library.
• Wrestler: See coach Fowler for a permission slip if you are interested in going on the cabin trip May 15 – 17. Also, the deposits for Lycoming are due to coach Fowler by May 1st.
• Attention football players, there will be a weight lifting clinic for any current 9th grader, or any football player who has not yet been to the weight room, on Saturday, April 18th from 8am to 9:30am. This will be a chance to learn the lifts and meet Coach Brubaker. The Clinic will be held in the high school weight room. Any questions, see Coach O’Neill in the weight room.
• The Young Humanitarian League
is sponsoring a spirit week, over the week of April 20th, to raise awareness for certain diseases. Each day they are asking that you wear a different color for a different disease. If you participate in wearing that days color you will receive a piece of candy during either lunch or homeroom, and your name will be entered in a drawing for a free snack and smoothie from the snack cart. Donation jars will be available at all lunches, in the office, and in Miss Brady’s room. Monday is wear purple day for Chiari awareness. Check the banner in the cafeteria to see what diseases will be represented the rest of the week!
• Attention Junior Class! Don’t forget to be selling those Pork BBQ tickets. All money and forms are due by April 24th. You can return them to the blue box in the main office. See your officers, Mrs. Kramer or Mr. Eshleman with any questions!
• Attention FFA Members: Sign up is available for a Community Service project after school on April 27. Please come to 342 to sign up and help those in need in the community. A job opportunity is available paying $10 per hour. See Mr. Fellenbaum for details. If you have not signed up for SAE project this year, please do so using the link posted on the Manor FFA website. The County FFA Softball Tournament will be held on May 3. The sign up sheet and field trip forms are in room 342. Permission slips are due on April 24th.
• There will be a parent meeting for any student going into grade 7-12 who is interested in playing boys soccer for Penn Manor on Tuesday, May 5th at 7:00 pm in the High School cafeteria.
• Need some new clothes or a prom dress? Come to the Spring Clothing Drive at Manor Middle School on Saturday, April 18, 2015 from 8 AM-11 AM to get some free clothing or choose from an assortment of free prom dresses.
• Attention Seniors- Prom tickets are being sold at Auditorium lobby before and after school until April 20th. Make sure to pay your obligations.