PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
DAILY BULLETIN APRIL 14, 2015, DAY 6
• Attention Juniors who have been accepted to attend the CTC for the 15-16 school year. There will be a mandatory meeting in the cafeteria during homeroom tomorrow. Please report to homeroom and than to the meeting. Thank you.
• Attention all girls interested in playing for the volleyball team: The Penn Manor Girls’ Volleyball Team will be hosting an open gym this Wednesday, April 15th from 6:00PM to 8:00PM in the high school’s East Gym. All girls interested in playing for the team are asked to attend, or notify Coach Joyce if you cannot participate.
to the boys volleyball team on their 3- 0 win over Garden Spot last night. The boys have improved to 8-1.
• Congratulations to both the Boys and Girls track teams for their victories over Warwick yesterday. Both teams are off to an excellent start to the season.
• Attention FFA Members: Sign up is available for a Community Service project after school on April 27. Please come to 342 to sign up and help those in need in the community. A job opportunity is available paying $10 per hour. See Mr. Fellenbaum for details. If you have not signed up for SAE project this year, please do so using the link posted on the Manor FFA website. The County FFA Softball Tournament will be held on May 3. The sign up sheet and field trip forms are in room 342. Permission slips are due on April 24th.
• Attention Seniors: The Baccalaureate Planning Committee will meet this Wednesday, during homeroom. Please report to room 218. See Mrs. Rottmund with any questions.
• Need some new clothes or a prom dress? Come to the Spring Clothing Drive at Manor Middle School on Saturday, April 18, 2015 from 8 AM-11 AM to get some free clothing or choose from an assortment of free prom dresses.
• Congratulations to the National Honor Society raised over $3000 to pay for and then package over 10,000 meals for STOP HUNGER NOW. These meals will go to children who are attending school in HAITI.
• Attention Mock Trial Team: If you a going to the Law Day Luncheon, you must have your permission slip turned in by THIS THURSDAY. No exceptions.
• TSA Members: If you are planning to attend the Spring Field Trip in May permission slips are due no later than the end of the day Tuesday April 14. Get your permission slips to Mrs. Miller ASAP!
• Attention Seniors- Prom tickets are being sold at Auditorium lobby before and after school until April 20th. Make sure to pay your obligations.
• The High School baseball team will be selling T-Shirts in support of the Wounded Warrior Project in the cafeteria at lunch time, cost is $10. Thank you for your consideration in supporting this worthy project.
• Attention football players, there will be a weight lifting clinic for any current 9th grader, or any football player who has not yet been to the weight room, on Saturday, April 18th from 8am to 9:30am. This will be a chance to learn the lifts and meet Coach Brubaker. The Clinic will be held in the high school weight room. Any questions, see Coach O’Neill in the weight room.
• ATTENTION SPRING FLING CREW: All money for subs must be turned in to the office by April 14th, don’t forget! Checks can be made out to Penn Manor High School. Once again, all money for the sub fundraiser should be returned to the office by Tuesday.
• Students you are invited to the Green Jobs Seminar on April 16th in the auditorium during homeroom. What can you learn if you attend? The growing jobs in the industry that applies skills to reserve natural resources, develop natural products and create renewable energy. Join the guest speakers in the auditorium by signing up on the high school blog.
• Penn Manor Marching Band is having it’s annual book sale on Friday, April 24th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM and on Saturday, April 25th from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Approximately 20,000 books will be grouped by category and displayed on tables in the high school cafeteria. Everything will be priced to sell, with paperbacks and hardbacks priced separately. Donations are needed for this event and will be accepted on Thursdays, April 9th and 16th from 5:30 until 7:30. A drive up drop off will be available at the outside door to the band room. Volunteers will be available to help unload books. We accept gently used books (hardcover or soft), puzzles, DVD’s, and games. For more information or questions concerning the sale, you can contact Lisa McHenry at email@example.com