PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 13, 2015, DAY 5
• Attention Seniors- Prom tickets are being sold at Auditorium lobby before and after school until April 20th. Make sure to pay your obligations.
• Any girl planning to go out for Girls Tennis in the Fall should stop in the counseling office today for important information.
• Attention to All FFA Members! If you were planning to go on the
2015 Farm Show Field Trip you are now eligible for the spring trip. See an ag teacher for a field trip form. Forms are due April 29.
• The High School baseball team will be selling T-Shirts in support of the Wounded Warrior Project in the cafeteria at lunch time, cost is $10. Thank you for your consideration in supporting this worthy project.
• ATTENTION SPRING FLING CREW: All money for subs must be turned in to the office by April 14th, don’t forget! Checks can be made out to Penn Manor High School. Once again, all money for the sub fundraiser should be returned to the office by Tuesday.
• Students you are invited to the Green Jobs Seminar on April 16th in the auditorium during homeroom. What can you learn if you attend? The growing jobs in the industry that applies skills to reserve natural resources, develop natural products and create renewable energy. Join the guest speakers in the auditorium by signing up on the high school blog.
• Penn Manor Marching Band is having it’s annual book sale on Friday, April 24th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM and on Saturday, April 25th from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Approximately 20,000 books will be grouped by category and displayed on tables in the high school cafeteria. Everything will be priced to sell, with paperbacks and hardbacks priced separately. Donations are needed for this event and will be accepted on Thursdays, April 9th and 16th from 5:30 until 7:30. A drive up drop off will be available at the outside door to the band room. Volunteers will be available to help unload books. We accept gently used books (hardcover or soft), puzzles, DVD’s, and games. For more information or questions concerning the sale, you can contact Lisa McHenry at email@example.com
• Attention any student in need of community service hours. The Conestoga Swim team is looking for volunteers on Saturday, July 18th to help with a Divisional Meet. They are in need of volunteers from 7am-12noon or from 12noon-5pm. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Beth Fulmer at 371-7242.