PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
April 10, 2015
• Any girl planning to go out for Girls Tennis in the Fall should stop in the counseling office today for important information.
• The High School baseball team will be selling T-Shirts in support of the Wounded Warrior Project in the cafeteria at lunch time, cost is $10. Thank you for your consideration in supporting this worthy project.
• Attention football players, there will be a weight lifting clinic for any current 9th grader, or any football player who has not yet been to the weight room, on Saturday, April 18th from 8am to 9:30am. This will be a chance to learn the lifts and meet Coach Brubaker. The Clinic will be held in the high school weight room. Any questions, see Coach O’Neill in the weight room.
• ATTENTION SPRING FLING CREW: All money for subs must be turned in to the office by April 14th, don’t forget! Checks can be made out to Penn Manor High School. Once again, all money for the sub fundraiser should be returned to the office by Tuesday.
• All Agriculture students who are showing animals or completing another SAE project for credit need to sign up for the class using the Google Form. The link for the form is posted on the Manor FFA website or can be obtained from an advisor. Please sign up by Friday, April 10th.
• Attention FFA members: Students planning to compete in Regional CDE’s on April 28th should turn in field trip forms by Friday April 10th. Students interested in attending the 360 Vision conference on April 25th should also hand in field trip forms by April 10th.
• Attention junior girls, Would you like to apply to be the next Optimist Queen? If so, stop in the counseling office for an application. Deadline to apply is this Friday, April 10th. Young ladies that apply should be involved in extracurricular activities and have a commitment to serving this school and community. Stop in the counseling office for an application.
• Penn Manor Marching Band is having it’s annual book sale on Friday, April 24th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM and on Saturday, April 25th from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Approximately 20,000 books will be grouped by category and displayed on tables in the high school cafeteria. Everything will be priced to sell, with paperbacks and hardbacks priced separately. Donations are needed for this event and will be accepted on Thursdays, April 9th and 16th from 5:30 until 7:30. A drive up drop off will be available at the outside door to the band room. Volunteers will be available to help unload books. We accept gently used books (hardcover or soft), puzzles, DVD’s, and games. For more information or questions concerning the sale, you can contact Lisa McHenry at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attention Seniors: If you would be interested in being on the Planning Committee for this year’s Baccalaureate Service, please sign up either in the office or with Mrs. Rottmund in room 222. Our first meeting will be Wednesday, April 15.