PENN MANOR HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 1, 2015, Day 4
• Aevidum members who sold subs can pick-up in cafeteria 4th block today beginning at 2:25 – teachers check email for list of students.
• Props to the boys’ volleyball team on pushing their record to 5-0. Come on out Thursday night in the East Gym, 7 p.m., as the team takes on Hempfield, whose ranked 4th in the state.
• Attention sophomores the deadline for handing in your Chicken BBQ Tickets has passed. Please hand in unsold tickets and money to the counseling office by the end of the day.
If you fail to hand in your tickets or money you will receive a $27.00 obligation.
• Attention Mock Trial participants. If you would like to attend the Mock Trial Luncheon on May 1, stop by room 303 for a permission slip ASAP. Deadline to RSVP is April 15. Check your email for more details.
• The Serteen club is kicking off its Pennies for Patients campaign. Did you know that every 4 minutes someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer and every 10 minutes someone loses their battle? Please join us and Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in our fight against blood cancers. Give to a Serteen club member today and help save lives.
• Attention all girls interested in playing for the volleyball team: The Penn Manor Girls’ Volleyball Team will be hosting an open gym this Wednesday, April 1st from 6:00PM to 8:00PM in the high school’s East Gym. All girls interested in playing for the team are asked to attend, or notify Coach Joyce if you cannot participate.
• ATTENTION SPRING FLING CREW: Sub orders will be accepted until the end of the day today. This is the absolute last opportunity to hand them in. Completed orders may be turned into the main office or given to Will Forrey, Morgan Edwards, Nick Kirk or Hannah Willig.
• Attention girls’ soccer players. Your spaghetti dinner order forms and money are due to Mrs. Kramer by April 1st. Please return them to her in the West gym office. Thanks!
• Attention seniors, don’t forget to get on the high school counseling Moodle site and apply for those scholarships. Deadlines are quickly approaching and there is lots of free money to be won! If you have any questions, please see your counselor for more information.